community-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon CFP status
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:32:50 GMT
We still have to strike a balance at the conference level.  I think that
the questions to the PMC's will have to be of the form: "We have N
submissions in your area, please pick m of these".  That will let the PMC's
pick within their area while the conference as a whole can find the balance
between, say, Mesos and Yarn or whatever other overlapping projects exist.