community-dev mailing list archives

From Joseph Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 20:31:43 GMT
Not sure if this is what you need, but
I just granted you write access to the
community.apache.org site.

HTH

On Feb 4, 2014, at 3:14 PM, Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> OK, I'm adding in infra now since I haven't heard a peep from the community.
>
> Infra:  Can you grant me the creds to go in and make this change? Alternatively, if you
prefer, you can make the change.  Either way, the change HAS to be made!!! Not only is it
embarrassing that we're still promoting an event from a year ago, but we're also not promoting
our new event!!

> Thank you SO much!!!
>
> ~M

ApacheCon banner to reflect the information for Denver? It is quite embarrassing to still
have last year's ApacheCon information up there!!