community-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help finding missing talk
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:12:42 GMT
Hi Rich et al,

As we briefly discussed on IRC, I see this talk[1] on Thrift use case from Airavata got lost
in Big Data track. I reached out to thrift PMC for alternative thrift talks and Jake Farrell
volunteered to co-presnet if this RESTless talk is selected (making it more general with Airavata
as one of the use case). Since there is vacant slot in track 10 on day 1, can we have it there?
It seems to be reviewed by 7 reviewers with decent rating.

Cheers,
Suresh

[1] - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/1736