community-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA 2014 Schedule
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 01:38:46 GMT
The issue is simply that the 2 statements seem in conflict
with each other.... Certainly anyone who would attend the
keynote would be interested in how to interpret the
decision.

On Feb 24, 2014, at 7:28 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> I clearly missed a news story. Pivotal are a major sponsor of the event, but I was unaware
of the surrounding circumstances. Jim, I'm in the OHare airport right now, but I'll call you
in the morning if that works for you.