community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon schedule status
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 21:49:39 GMT

On 02/14/2014 04:42 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I have an issue with the following single slot.
> Mr. Renato Marroquin has been unsuccessful in obtaining travel
> assistance.
> Currently he is assigned slot H6 on the grid. His proposed
> presentation is
> 'Turning NoSQl data in Graphs'.
> It *may* be the case that he is not there. Therefore, if we could
> assign a
> backup it would be more than safe.
By the way, there is a VERY limited budget for additional travel funding
directly from LF. I mention this so that folks can say "this person
really needs to be there", not so that you can actually tell anyone that
there's funding available. We don't want to advertise this, because the
budget is, as I say, very limited, and it's pretty much at my discretion
- and I really don't want folks lobbying me for it. :-)

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon