community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon schedule status
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:24:48 GMT
Thank you all for your extremely helpful feedback so far. I would very
much like to put this to bed by close of business today so that we can,
as promised, send out speaker notifications on Monday.

If anyone has any contacts in the CXF community, please yell at them and
tell them that I need to speak with them urgently. Meanwhile, I'm off to
look through PMC rosters.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon