community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon schedule status
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:11:53 GMT

On 02/14/2014 06:50 AM, Tomaz Muraus wrote:
> Rich,
>
> I noticed that there are two Libcloud talks scheduled one after another on
> Day 1 in the Cloudy track.
>
> First one is by Sebastien and the other one is by me. Those talks are quite
> different (Sebastien will talk about the library usage, etc. and I will
> talk more about the community and project growth), but I still think it
> would be better if those talks aren't scheduled one after another.
>
> This way people can have a short break from Libcloud. Also, maybe my talk
> might fit better into the community track.
>
> What do other people think?
I was actually specifically trying to group similar content so that
people could plan their day in blocks. However, I'd be glad to make any
changes that your segment of the community things we should make. What
do the other cloud/cloudstack/libcloud/jcloud people think?

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon