community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon Community track
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:10:54 GMT
All,

Please have a look at http://tm3.org/cfpreview Community tab.

We currently have 19 talks that have been marked as 'Accept' in the CFP
system, and I would like to fit this content into 18 sessions. I'd like
some feedback on what talk we should drop. There's a lot of overlap in
many of the sessions proposed, and I expect that there are a number that
could be considered redundant. We'll also need a fallback talk for this
track, so if a particular speaker has several sessions, perhaps we can
move one to fallback designation.

Shane, Ross, and Nick each have multiple talks marked accepted, but, in
each case, there are a number of "Strongly Accept" votes, and I need to
hear from a larger group on where we should go with this.

Perhaps we could put the three of them in a cage and let them fight it
out. Or, worse, on a panel session.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon