community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon proposed tracks
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:10:33 GMT
https://docs.google.com/a/rcbowen.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZdtCkHHRUMdEx3YXRjTWd5Q1YtR2NRaFhwZ0xvNGc&usp=sharing#gid=2

These are the proposed ApacheCon tracks. Each track can hold SIX talks,
and some tracks have more than one day in them. So this should give us a
better idea of where we need to cull talks, and how many. This will give
us a clear way to go to PMCs and say "here's 15 talks, pick 12".

I should have a report in the next few days of the ratings on the talks,
so we need to bring a close to that part of the process. If you're going
to review, please try to get it done by end of day Tuesday. If you think
you're going to need more time than that, please say so, but I can't
promise anything if we want to meet deadlines.

Also, note that there's a new mailing list -
cfp-review@community.apache.org  If you agreed to review talks, I've put
you on that list. I've done this because many of you aren't on
dev@community.apache.org and I needed a way to get in touch with you.
Please forgive the breach of netiquette, and also the cross-posting, for
those of you who are getting this twice. It was important that I have a
way to get the message out to everyone.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon