community-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaldo Carbone <arnycarb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please I would like to contact a real person for Open Office Writer project
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 17:12:25 GMT
hi there to everybody! I thank you very much for your kindness in replying;
I have an original copy of Apache Open Office (see screen snapshot
attached), and I didn't call you by phone, but only I sent some mail; now I
will send a mail to dev@openoffice.org; I think that it is the right mail
for my proposal: to make possible to change the shape and the color  of the
cursor in Apache Open Office Writer; it would be so pleasent to find easily
the position of the cursor after somebody removes the glance from the
screen!
thank you again.
Arnaldo

2014-01-27 jan i <jani@apache.org>