community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon CFP stats, and lease help get the word out
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 15:07:56 GMT
If you have a moment to cut-and-paste a tweet, please consider sending
the following to help us get those talks flowing in:

Doing anything interesting with an Apache project? @apachecon call for
papers closes Feb 1. http://tm3.org/accfp

(Better yet, fill in your favorite project name there.)

or

ApacheCon 2014 is in Denver, April 7-9. Wouldn't you like to speak
there? CFP closes this weekend: http://tm3.org/accfp

or simply

It's not too late to submit your talk for ApacheCon 2014 NA!
http://tm3.org/accfp

Thanks

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon