community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: please I would like to contact a real person for Open Office Writer project
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 08:50:13 GMT
Arnaldo Carbone wrote:
> Hi there; it is so difficult to contact you! everytime I tryed to do it, I
> had an automatic failure message back! please contact me!

Arnaldo, you should be a little clearer. I received a message from you
at progetto-it-owner AT openoffice.apache.org (a mailing list in
Italian) with the subject "please contact me" and no text. How could I
know what to do with that?

Others have already described to you the main channels:
- dev@openoffice.apache.org for generic requests in English
- utenti-it@openoffice.apache.org (the correct version of the one you
were trying) for user support in Italian
- https://forum.openoffice.org/ for user support in several languages.

In any case, just describe the problem you are having and we'll help you.

Regards,
   Andrea.