community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon content committee
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:11:38 GMT
At a minimum, I'd like every project represented, but the committee as a
whole can make recommendations. If you feel that a particular project
has someone listed that is opinionated, please ping that PMC and ask
them to put someone else forward in addition.

I'm the "single throat to choke" on this - that is, I have the final
responsibility for content, but I completely rely on the the Subject
Matter Experts.

--rcb

--
Rich Bowen