community-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about Apache projects and Kickstarter-like campaigns
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:05:54 GMT
On 10 December 2013 12:49, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
> > ...My little hint did not work :-) I would like to help  with the
> community
> > work, but when I search/browse through the site for "getting involved" it
> > all about becomming a committer. What did I miss ?...
>
> ah ok...I guess we should just grant all ASF members write access to
> the community website, as long as they let us know here what they're
> about we're fine.
>
> Can you confirm that you do not have write access to
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/site/ ? If you don't we need to
> fix that IMO.

Hi again.

Sorry, my bad, I should have checked before writing (I guess I am just so
used to hit the wall), Not only members but also committers have default rw
to the site.

I will add the link to /dev and just to avoid  any confusion about the
document skeleton, it is at the moment merely an idea, which hopefully soon
turns into a proposal.

thx for your time.
rgds
jan I.