community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Content Committee, ApacheCon 2014
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2013 20:18:33 GMT
On 13/12/2013 Rich Bowen wrote:
> I expect that once we have a contract signed (within the next two weeks,
> I sincerely hope), we'll have a CFP out very soon, and then it'll run
> through January. Once the CFP closes, I expect there would be a brief
> (couple weeks?) period in which the talks would be voted and selected,
> and that's the window in which we'd need content-expert help.

OK. From the OpenOffice PMC Louis ("louis") and Kay ("kschenk")
volunteered to help with content selection for Apachecon US 2014 and it
might be that more people join when the content selection period approaches.

(CCing private@openoffice to notify the PMC; follow-up on dev@community).

Regards,
   Andrea.