community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Content Committee, ApacheCon 2014
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 16:41:22 GMT
It's in svn, however it's in the Foundation repo, which is member-only,
as there's foundation-confidential info in there as well. If you have a
suggestion of somewhere public we might put this, please speak up, and
we can copy it there.

Regarding the actual CFP and resulting talk submissions, that will be
handled on the producer's website, in a CFP web app specifically for the
purpose.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen