community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon Keynotes
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 19:40:29 GMT
Selecting keynotes is always a major undertaking, but we've had some
really great keynotes over the years, as I'm sure many of you remember.

If you have any recommendations, and, better yet, personal contacts, for
folks that would be good keynotes for ApacheCon NA 2013, please let me know.

Keynotes should be inspirational, innovative, or possibly about
something really cool that someone is doing with our technology.
Keynotes in the past have included sci-fi authors, science teachers,
visionaries, and CEOs. These need not restrict the field that we look
at. Anything goes.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com