community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS Summit Oct 2013
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:08:14 GMT
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> I’m not on the ComDev PMC

That can be easily fixed... ;-)

> but I’d be happy to help out with whatever I can.

There is one thing that we could do with your input on, the so called
"Event In A Box":
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/community-dev/201310.mbox/%3C1380842253.61948.YahooMailNeo%40web126002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com%3E

This is something that was first mooted a few years back, was just about
to have a load of work done on it when the board axed concom, and has now
bubbled back up again. As someone who has run a few events now, it would
be great to get your input on what would be helpful if the ASF could
provide to aid your events, and what stuff you'd rather just handle
yourself.

Nick