community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First spark summit
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:34:31 GMT
On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, Andy Konwinski wrote:
> We are planning the first Spark Summit (Spark is an incubator project) for
> Dec 2-3 2013. Can you add it to the event calendar (
> http://community.apache.org/calendars/conferences.html) please?

Added!

ComDev - two things. Firstly, the current list of people with calendar
karma looks rather ex-concom (*sniff*) heavy, beign myself + Noirin + Gret
+ Tim + Melissa. Is there anyone from ComDev who's able and willing to
help?

Secondly - the events.apache.org site has a slightly more advanced version
of the calendar JS, which copes with links (compare [1] with [2]), is it
worth bring that over, or ditching the comdev page in favour of
events.apache.org now that the latter is (I believe?) a ComDev thing?

Nick

[1] http://community.apache.org/calendars/index.html
[2] http://events.apache.org/event/index.html