community-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS Summit Oct 2013
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 22:14:23 GMT
On Oct 10, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Oct 2013, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
>
>> but I’d be happy to help out with whatever I can.
>
> There is one thing that we could do with your input on, the so called "Event In A Box":
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/community-dev/201310.mbox/%3C1380842253.61948.YahooMailNeo%40web126002.mail.ne1.yahoo.com%3E
>
> This is something that was first mooted a few years back, was just about to have a load
of work done on it when the board axed concom, and has now bubbled back up again. As someone
who has run a few events now, it would be great to get your input on what would be helpful
if the ASF could provide to aid your events, and what stuff you'd rather just handle yourself.

Will do! I’m actually collecting a few things here and there, let me put that into something
eligible and email that. Hopefully by this weekend, or Monday.

— leif