community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request to add Lucene/Solr Revolution on the calendar
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:38:20 GMT
Tim,

Further to my earlier email regarding not being able to access the calendar, can you please
add this event to the calendar? (As well as granting access to the calendar for me!)

Thank you so much!!

~M

________________________________
 From: Megan Bucks <megan.bucks@lucidworks.com>
To: "concom@apache.org" <concom@apache.org>
Cc: Megan Bucks <megan.bucks@lucidworks.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 1:54 AM
Subject: Request to add  Lucene/Solr Revolution on the calendar

ConCom,

My colleague Elizabeth Garcia submitted and received approval for usage for Lucene/Solr Revolution
Nov 4-7, in Dublin, Ireland.  I just noticed the event does not appear on the calendar (http://community.apache.org/calendars/conferences.html).
Could the event be added to the calendar?

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information.

Best regards,

Meg

Megan Bucks | Marketing | LucidWorks
(415) 601-3632 (mobile)