community-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject imprtant notice to all forum users.
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:02:09 GMT
friday august 16 from approx. utc 17:00 and until sunday night, all forums
will be down for maintenance.

During thst time the forums might be sporadically available, but in general
there will be no response from the server.

For the main bulk of the maintenance it is not possible to show a "forum
down message", but if I get a file with html, I will gladly activate that
for the periods where httpd runs.

This is the first big step in a longer maintenance plan, the following
requires only downtime og 2-3 minutes.

rgds
jan i

ps. please spread the word on your forum.