community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ambassadors
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 14:35:09 GMT
On Tue, 25 Jun 2013, Rich Bowen wrote:
> On 06/25/2013 09:43 AM, Nick Burch wrote:
>> As for getting the design done, most of us seem to lack the skills, but
>> we do have a few members about with a good eye for design / with such a
>> person nearby. Take a look at the people who designed tshirts for past
>> barcamps, and ask them nicely if they can help again :)
>
> Do you have that list handy?

I'd hoped that http://events.apache.org/organize/logos/ would have them
all, but it looks like a few haven't gone up there...

Ari's the one to ask about Sydney (and I know he has offered with other
branding stuff in the past too), so he's certainly one to talk to, and Tim
Williams organised (did? not sure) a great one for DC.

Nick