community-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Seeking booth assistance at OSCON
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:20:17 GMT
I would love to go. Just got confirmation that I can completely clear
my schedule for that week.

Mvgr,
Martin

2013/6/29 Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>:
> Thanks, Melissa.
>
> Folks, if anyone is remotely interested, please let us know.
>
> I have some funds set aside in the M&P budget for coach airfare and hotel --and it
would be available to the individual(s) who will be spending their primary time supporting
Melissa at the booth.

Apache Members <members@apache.org>; Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>

usually do it all myself - I only need help w/the 8x8 wall banner, which is very easy to assemble,
but it requires more than one person!

>>And think of the perks!! ....wow, the perks are aaaahmazing - one of them is being
that you get to hang with me at the booth and talk to all of the amazing attendees! Oh, yea,
and then there's the whole FREE 3-day conference pass perk (worth about $1,395), but I don't
think that's as exciting as hanging out w/me and chatting with the attendees!!! ;) ;)

>>On a serious note, staffing the booth at OSCON is an AMAZING experience; you meet
soooo many cool people! Everyone LOVES Apache Software Foundation, and they LOVE to tell their
success stories of using Apache projects, and they LOVE to meet the folks behind the ASF....that
would be all of you!!

>>We only have a limited number of passes, so speak up quickly to grab yours!!
>>

>>~Melissa

on each end, usually less --we're efficient!)

>>I am unable to attend due to a family medical commitment, and am therefore asking
with "extra sugar on
> top" for your consideration --after all, Melissa cannot run the booth on her own!
>>
>>We have one full conference pass for whomever will be able to work with Melissa on
Tuesday, and at least half of each day on Wednesday and Thursday. Luncheon is included on
Wednesday and Thursday.