community-dev mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Setup & development software for Macs?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 04:21:25 GMT
As far as basic text editors, TextWrangler is probably the best:
http://www.barebones.com/products/textwrangler/ (and it's free). Also
available via the App Store.  Although the XCode editor is very nice as
well.  And I've used UltraEdit on a PC, and they now have a Mac version
(cost is minimal) (http://www.ultraedit.com/products/mac-text-editor.html).

~Roger Whitcomb