community-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Minder <kevin.min...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Informal session on security design during Hadoop Summit, June 26th from 1:45 to 3:30 PT
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 20:00:46 GMT
Hi Everyone,
I'm happy to announce that we have secured a time slot and dedicated
space during Hadoop Summit NA dedicated to forward looking Hadoop
security design collaboration.  Currently, a room has been allocated on
the 26th from 1:45 to 3:30 PT.  Specific location will be available at
the Summit and any changes in date or time will be announced publicly to
the best of our abilities.  Logistics for remote attendance will also be
announce publicly when we have that figured out.  In order to create a
manageable agenda for this session, I'd like to schedule some prep
meetings via meetup.com to start discussions and preparations with those
that would be interested in co-organizing the session.  Of course we
won't be making any decisions about security at either any prep or the
Summit sessions and detailed summaries will be provided for those that
cannot attend.
Kevin.