community-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tech@apache.org ?
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 15:24:54 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

This is a great idea + 1.

Infact a useful exchange of ideas of will be on release versioning and audit of stability.
To be precise, when should we call a software 1.0, the PMC can decide itself, but can it solicit
feedback from other projects which went this route and have them spend an hour or two providing
feedback? Other than apache con, there are scant technical venues where projects share knowledge,
experience and some tricks of the trade. I am not saying a new mailing list will address any
of these, but could booster some discussions.

Thanks,
Suresh