community-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on Flex board report
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:53:17 GMT
On 26 April 2013 18:18, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
> It is true that there is less negativity about git every day in the Flex
> community.  I doubt we will go back to SVN.
>
> I'm not sure it is worth blogging it.  The draft of the report is captured
> on the dev@flex.a.o archives so it is public and searchable.
>
> --
> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems, Inc.
> http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry to hear there were issues, but I can understand how git is
very confusing at first (and sometimes later on too).

I think broadly for CouchDB, it's been a success with very little
real-world issues. I'd love to hear what didn't work and see if
collectively we can put together some useful information that helps
people & projects in future -- let me know where & how we could do
this if you're interested.

A+
Dave