community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Website frontpage style
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:11:12 GMT
Make it so!

Agreed with Suresh and Rich: header is too big, and can just be "Apache
Community Development".  Then explain in the text about "Apache
Community Development Project (ComDev) does cool stuff..."

I agree that a text block in the lower half titled "The Apache Way"
would be a key addition, with a brief explanation and links to other sites.

- Shane

On 4/23/2013 6:45 AM, Suresh Marru wrote:
> Hi Luciano,
>
> This is very nice, the information is nicely organized. Few suggestions:
>
> * I think the "Welcome to the Community Development (ComDev)!" is too big and distracting.
How about changing it to h2?
> * The information about ComDev PMC is very informative, but I am not sure if the third
column needs highlighting. Can the banner text include a 4th paragraph with links and use
the third column for other information?