community-dev mailing list archives

From Davide Galletti <davide.galle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presentation and Projects without DOAP
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:56:16 GMT
It turned out that no projects are missing a DOAP file; I have had
problems parsing
a couple of files; they seem not to be valid RDFs according to
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

     http://forrest.apache.org/doap.xml

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/site/trunk/uima-website/docs/doap/uima.rdf

Forrest does not contain any RDF statement

UIMA has a detailed asfext:PMC section which generates these errors:

Error: {E201} rdf:about not allowed as attribute here.[Line = 61, Column
= 34]
Error: {E202} Expecting XML start or end element(s). String data "Apache
UIMA" not allowed. Maybe there should be an rdf:parseType='Literal' for
embedding mixed XML content in RDF. Maybe a striping error.[Line = 62,
Column = 31]
Error: {E201} Multiple children of property element[Line = 63, Column = 21]
Error: {E202} Expecting XML start or end element(s). String data
"Marshall Schor" not allowed. Maybe there should be an
rdf:parseType='Literal' for embedding mixed XML content in RDF. Maybe a
striping error.[Line = 65, Column = 36]
Error: {E201} Multiple children of property element[Line = 68, Column = 23]
Error: {E202} Expecting XML start or end element(s). String data "The
mission of the Apache UIMA project is" not allowed. Maybe there should
be an rdf:parseType='Literal' for embedding mixed XML content in RDF.
Maybe a striping error.[Line = 68, Column = 64]

61:<asfext:PMC rdf:about="UIMA">
62:<asfext:name>Apache UIMA</asfext:name>
63:<asfext:chair>
64:<foaf:Person>
65:<foaf:name>Marshall Schor</foaf:name>
66:</foaf:Person>
67:</asfext:chair>
68:<asfext:charter>The mission of the Apache UIMA project is
69:         the creation and maintenance of
70:         open-source software related to the analysis of unstructured
71:         data, guided by the UIMA Oasis Standard.</asfext:charter>
72:</asfext:PMC>

I thought it might be useful to share this info,

Cheers,

Davide