community-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Spam on Women's Wiki
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:03:41 GMT
On 4/17/2013 6:47 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> On 17 April 2013 14:19, Katherine Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> On 4/17/2013 2:34 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>> http://wiki.apache.org/Women/
>>>
>>> Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
>>> Programme Leader (Open Development)
>>> OpenDirective http://opendirective.com
>> I don't know how useful the content of the women's wiki is. I think probably
>> the Women's wiki could/should  be shutdown as the women@ list was and any
>> helpful content for women and other's contributed to the comdev website.
>>
> +1 for moving useful content to ComDev site.
Looking at the Wiki, unless I am missing something I think there is not
anything relevant to Apache community there, just a few links off to
other  projects women's groups and instructions on what not to do. I
think it would be safe to just shut down. Looking at the history Jean
Anderson and Noirin Plunkett added most of the content and I think they
are on this list. Jean, Noirin, do you think it is ok to shutdown the
women's wiki without migrating content or should we move those links
somewhere?

Thanks

Kathey