community-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website frontpage style
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:45:09 GMT
Hi Luciano,

This is very nice, the information is nicely organized. Few suggestions:

* I think the "Welcome to the Community Development (ComDev)!" is too big and distracting.
How about changing it to h2?
* The information about ComDev PMC is very informative, but I am not sure if the third column
needs highlighting. Can the banner text include a 4th paragraph with links and use the third
column for other information?
* Can the third column be used to define and describe "Apache Way"?

Great modifications over all,
Suresh