community-dev mailing list archives

From rahul bhola <rb1223334...@gmail.com>
Subject help needed
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:32:50 GMT
hello sir/madam,
     i am a bit late but i am interested in applying for GSOC 2013.I am
interested in working with apache for GSOC.Currently i am looking and
reading the apache server source code version 2.4.3 .I would appreciate any
help that could be provided on what else should i do.Also quite recently i
made a server on java although incomplete and not sure if it is of any use
to you still i am enclosing the source code of the server i made.I worked
on c++ , python, java and have used qt creator to some extent for c++.

the git link for the server is
https://github.com/rahul-bhola/dummy_server/blob/master/file.java

The file is incomplete and i can do the same thing in c++.Please guide me
what further i should do to contribute to the apache community

regards
Rahul Bhola