community-dev mailing list archives: February 2013

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Nick Burch Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Fri, 01 Feb, 01:03
Hadrian Zbarcea Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Fri, 01 Feb, 01:15
Benson Margulies Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Fri, 01 Feb, 06:47
Mohammad Nour El-Din Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Fri, 01 Feb, 11:21
Nick Burch Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Tue, 05 Feb, 00:32
Benson Margulies Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Tue, 05 Feb, 00:33
Hadrian Zbarcea Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Tue, 05 Feb, 02:08
Steven J. Hathaway Help finding portable cryptography APIs Fri, 08 Feb, 04:07
Mattmann, Chris A (388J) FW: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Mon, 11 Feb, 20:22
Hadrian Zbarcea Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Wed, 13 Feb, 22:04
Nick Burch Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Wed, 13 Feb, 22:55
Ross Gardler Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Wed, 13 Feb, 23:23
Mohammad Nour El-Din Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Wed, 13 Feb, 23:42
Benson Margulies Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Thu, 14 Feb, 00:29
Hadrian Zbarcea Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Thu, 14 Feb, 01:32
Ulrich Stärk Re: FW: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 09:24
Ross Gardler Re: FW: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 13:01
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: FW: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 13:44
Suresh Marru Re: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 13:58
Ross Gardler Re: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 14:57
Ulrich Stärk Re: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 15:23
Luciano Resende GSoC 2013 - A better interface for students to select projects Fri, 15 Feb, 16:31
Suresh Marru Re: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 16:37
Joe Brockmeier Re: FW: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 16:40
Ross Gardler Re: FW: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013 Fri, 15 Feb, 16:43
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: GSoC 2013 - A better interface for students to select projects Fri, 15 Feb, 17:00
Luciano Resende Re: GSoC 2013 - A better interface for students to select projects Fri, 15 Feb, 17:04
Ulrich Stärk Re: GSoC 2013 - A better interface for students to select projects Fri, 15 Feb, 17:46
Benson Margulies Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Sat, 16 Feb, 18:00
Mohammad Nour El-Din Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Sat, 16 Feb, 18:54
Benson Margulies First draft of slides for ApacheCon Sat, 16 Feb, 18:54
Benson Margulies Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Sat, 16 Feb, 19:02
Hadrian Zbarcea Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Sat, 16 Feb, 19:17
Ted Dunning Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Sat, 16 Feb, 19:20
Ross Gardler Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Sat, 16 Feb, 19:46
Benson Margulies Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland? Sat, 16 Feb, 20:00
Ross Gardler Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Sat, 16 Feb, 20:08
Mattmann, Chris A (388J) Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Sat, 16 Feb, 23:49
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Sun, 17 Feb, 11:37
Benson Margulies Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Sun, 17 Feb, 11:55
Hervé BOUTEMY Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Sun, 17 Feb, 12:46
Benson Margulies Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Sun, 17 Feb, 13:15
donald_harbi...@us.ibm.com Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Tue, 19 Feb, 15:39
Benson Margulies Re: First draft of slides for ApacheCon Wed, 20 Feb, 03:39
Suresh Marru Re: GSoC 2013 - A better interface for students to select projects Sun, 24 Feb, 16:35
"Ulrich Stärk" Re: GSoC 2013 - A better interface for students to select projects Sun, 24 Feb, 22:21
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019174
May 2019136