community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone able to give the "Can I depend on Software built By Volunteers?" talk in Portland?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:55:08 GMT
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
> Ross I think you delivered it in Vancouver. Do you happen to have some
> slides we could use as a starting point?

Ross gave it in Vancouver:
http://na11.apachecon.com/talks/19420

Nour gave it in Sinsheim:
http://www.apachecon.eu/schedule/presentation/176/

The Sinsheim talk ought to be here (but doesn't seem to be....)
http://archive.apachecon.com/eu2012/presentations/07-Wednesday/PR-Community/

The Vancouver talk ought to be here (but doesn't seem to be....)
http://archive.apachecon.com/na2011/presentations/09-Wednesday/C-Business/

Ross, Nour - any chance you could add your missing presentation slides to
svn so they appear where they're supposed to be? :)

Cheers
Nick