community-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC 2013 - A better interface for students to select projects
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:35:26 GMT
Hi All,

I am giving a talk on Tuesday about Student Engagement with Apache Projects - http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/134/.
As I polish my slides, I realize the improvements on GSOC will be a great topic to brainstorm
in this session.

Any volunteers to help me with this talk? I realize its last minute, but if Norin or Uli would
like to summarize GSOC in this session that will be great as well. I will be traveling today
to Portland but available all day tomorrow if we can chat in person.

Thanks,
Suresh