community-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Info shown in Committers by login id
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:24:48 GMT
And I don't know if this is "site-dev" or comdev, but when I was
working through the local mentors issue, I noticed that "Committers by
login id"[1] doesn't show as much info (like Geographic Location) that
Committers List[2] and list by letter[3] show.  Is this because the
login info comes from a different source than the other info?
Ideally, it'd be nice if you could see all of the information for a
committer no matter which of the pages you were accessing (geographic
info links, keys, etc, from login id; login id from committer list)

[1] http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html
[2] http://people.apache.org/committers.html
[3] http://people.apache.org/list_M.html

I could add looking into this to my long-term todo list if there's interest.