community-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: Difference between this and community-discuss
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:47:06 GMT
Hey,

Thanks for the responses.

Sorry, yes, I think I messed that up, I mean:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-community/

I was wondering if the two mailing lists are related. Interested in lurking
on this list, and wondered whether I should lurk on the other one too. And
also wondering how to organise my labels in Gmail around these. Haha. The
mod_mbox page identifies community@a.o as an ASF-wide list. But there's no
real documentation, and it seemed like it might be a part of this TLP.

Thanks,

--
NS