community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: How was GSoC for you, and your students?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:57:03 GMT
On 22 August 2012 13:33, Michael McCandless <lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:
> I installed the CMS bookmarklet, navigated to
> http://community.apache.org/mentoring/experiences.html, and then
> clicked it (the bookmarklet), but that redirects me to this URL:
>
>     https://cms.apache.org/community/wc/browse/mikemccand-voFLne/trunk
>
> (The top-level page for "community" ... and I can't find any
> "mentoring" subdir there).

Interesting. When I click the bookmarklet on the experience page I go
to: https://cms.apache.org/community/wc/browse/rgardler-im0SBz/trunk/content/mentoring/experiences.mdtext

I'd expect the first part to be different, but the trunk/content...
part should be the same (NB in checking this I spotted my type on
Lucene and fixed that).

I note that a third person has succesfully edited the page (I
published this, thank you). So I don't think it's a problem with the
CMS. Can you try adding the [path from /trunk onwards to your URL)

Ross