community-dev mailing list archives

From Katherine Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Request for resources on teaching good habits
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2012 17:42:24 GMT
On 8/11/2012 6:38 AM, Thomas Koch wrote:
> Hi Katherine, a common good habbit is to introduce yourself and
> provide your reader with a little bit (but not too much) of context
> regarding your request. Best regards, Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Apologies.  I am Kathey Marsden Member, community PMC member, ( db PMC
and Derby commiter as well but not all that relevant here). This request
came into private@community.a.o  from someone who was tasked with
teaching these concepts to a coworker  and wished to remain anonymous
and suggested we forward it to dev without mentioning names, so I did
that. I think it is just a  general request for various resources on
these topics.  If we get some interesting resources, I'd be willing to
put them on a Wiki page.

Thanks

Kathey