community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Community Track at ApacheCon Europe?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:47:00 GMT
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
> I am willing to help

Great, any chance that you could fill in the details on the the "Call For
Tracks" google docs form? <s.apache.org/ACEUTracks>

> but still I still dont get the details of what track chair is expected
> to do ?

Sorry, I thought you'd already seen the discussions about it go past on
the ApacheCon-Discuss mailing list. Basically, the track chair is the
liason between the community (in this case the community community!) and
the conference. It involves passing on info, helping with bits of the
content for the site, suggesting good community members for publicity,
generally helping out etc. I think you'd already volunteered for a lot of
this anyway... ;-)

Cheers
Nick