community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Community Track at ApacheCon Europe?
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 22:32:56 GMT
Hi All

I'm currently in the process of putting the proposed tracks for ApacheCon
Europe into the website, and I noticed we don't currently have a community
track proposed. I've really enjoyed past community tracks, and learnt a
lot from them, so I think it'd be great if we could do one again.

Is anyone able to volunteer to act as a track chair for the community
track, so we can add it to the list? There's info on the apachecon-discuss
list about what this role entails, but it isn't too much work. Any takers?

Thanks
Nick