community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Community Track at ApacheCon Europe?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:50:06 GMT
Nick,

Sorry that is a massive oversight on my part. You can certainly put me
down as chair and I note that Nor is showing interest so I will be
enlisting him to help or even be encouraging him to be chair (Nor I'd
prefer it if you were chair and I were co-chair).

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)