community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Community Track at ApacheCon Europe?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:36:51 GMT
On 18/07/12 07:13, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
> On Jul 17, 2012 8:53 PM, "Ross Gardler" <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 16 July 2012 10:19, Mohammad Nour El-Din <mnour@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I am willing to help but still I still dont get the details of what
> track
>>> chair is expected to do ?
>>
>> Main duty is to coordinate (or perform) session selection for the
>> track. I'd love it if you were chair, I am very happy to help as
>> co-chair. If you prefer we can switch the roles the other way around,
>> but but that's your call (see my replyt to Nick).
> OK I will list my self as the chair :-)
>
> can I do the form filling or listing the details when I get back from work
> ? Or u need it ASAP ?

Great, glad to have you two on board :)

We'll need someone to fill in the details of the track in the
spreadsheet. I've added the track to the CFP dropdown, but we'll need a
description for it on the website on the tracks page. Nour - you should
have edit karma for the ACAEU website, so please go ahead and add in the
track description once you've added it in the spreadsheet!

Thanks
Nick