community-dev mailing list archives

From Nóirín Plunkett <noi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [The Apache Software Foundation] Your organization application has been accepted.
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:09:04 GMT
Suresh,

If you have bandwidth, it would be great to send out an email asking
people to sign up as mentors. It's very important that they add their
linkid to committers/GSoCLinkId.txt BEFORE they request the chance to
be a mentor (otherwise we're liable to reject the request). You should
be able to cog off Uli's mail last year.

We also need someone with a few minutes to update
http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

(I'll have more time for these things on Sunday--currently preparing
for St Patrick's Day :-))

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Nóirín Plunkett <noirin@apache.org> wrote:
> I've filled out the basics--I'm a bit busy right now, but it should be
> enough to get us on the list :-)

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Noirin,
>>
>> Do you need volunteers to fill out the description and tasks for ASF? I tried the
link and it said you have to be the admin or back-up admin. I was asked by 2, 3 potential
students thats ASF is missing, it will be nice to get us there quickly.