community-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to edit the website?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:39:31 GMT

On Mar 17, 2012, at 2:24 PM, Ulrich Stärk wrote:

> Hold it please for the moment Suresh. The email must also include information about our
new mentor vetting procedure. I'm on the road atm and will respond in more detail later or
tomorrow UTC.

> Uli

Hi Uli,

Sorry did not know of the new vetting procedure you mention. I was just following your last
two years emails and sent a note earlier this morning. I will hold on before I do anything
else. I was just trying to inform pmc's as I have seen students with interest knocking.

Suresh

> Am 17.03.2012 um 17:51 schrieb Nick Burch <nick@apache.org>:

>>> I was trying to update the gsoc website with 2012 information but could not find
how to do so. I logged into cwiki account but did not find the community or com-dev as a project
from dashboard. Will appreciate any pointers.

>> It's managed through the CMS
>>   http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html
>>
>> I'd suggest you install the bookmarklet from <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark>
to your browser, then click that when you're on the page to start editing