community-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: How to edit the website?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:24:58 GMT
Hold it please for the moment Suresh. The email must also include information about our new
mentor vetting procedure. I'm on the road atm and will respond in more detail later or tomorrow
UTC.

Uli

Am 17.03.2012 um 17:51 schrieb Nick Burch <nick@apache.org>:

> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012, Suresh Marru wrote:
>> On Mar 16, 2012, at 5:09 PM, Nóirín Plunkett wrote:
>>> We also need someone with a few minutes to update
>>> http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
>>
>> I was trying to update the gsoc website with 2012 information but could not find
how to do so. I logged into cwiki account but did not find the community or com-dev as a project
from dashboard. Will appreciate any pointers.

> It's managed through the CMS
>    http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html
>
> I'd suggest you install the bookmarklet from <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark>
to your browser, then click that when you're on the page to start editing