community-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: Username already exists?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:15:20 GMT
> Hi guys,
>
> I was trying to register as a mentor on melange and it tells me the linkid
> already exists. I was a mentor for ASF last year... does anyone know
> whether I need to re-register or if I'm already in the system as a mentor,
> somehow? Anyone else had similar experiences?
>
> Cheers,
> Tiago

IMHO

If you can access/login to your melange account and confirm your
profile, you do not have to re-register with melange.

Make sure your linkid is in
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/GsocLinkId.txt

Make sure you are subscribed to mail list
  code-awards@apache.org

And let your project PMC know of your intent to be a mentor for GSoC 2012.

And sign in to the ASF Page as a mentor for GSoc 2012
  https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/apache

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway