community-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Announce] Google Summer of Code 2012
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 18:26:20 GMT

On Feb 4, 2012 11:32 AM, "Ross Gardler" <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:

> See below.
>
> First order of business is volunteers for the admin role

Hi Norin & Ross,

I am not sure whats involved in volunteering as a backup admin, but I have time and interest
to help out with this task. But beware, I only have passive information about GSOC and will
need guidance. Either way, I am looking to engage Airavata incubator project and I am hopeful
we will have quite a few mentors and projects some of them who have mentored before or were
students when in college.

Suresh