community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Apache Extras Question
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:12:31 GMT
On 30 December 2011 15:26, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 7:23 AM, Ross Gardler
> <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
>> I did try, before sending the below mail, with the the accounts I have:
>>
>> Ross DOT gardler AT gmail.com
>>
>> I don't see any admin options.
>>

> Using your gmail account mentioned above, go to the following link
>
> http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/apache-extras/
>
> Do you see the tabs : Project Home, Wiki and Administer ?

(sorry for delay)

Yes I do get admin to that account, but we've been through this
before. What I want is the admin features promised to us. We were
supposed to be able to access the list of projects registered etc. At
the moment we have no visibility into the projects on the extras site
and so no ability to evaluate them or otherwise.

Note I have chased Google on this so I'm not complaining as such, just
observing.

Ross